The admission procedure at BISHOP PEREIRA MEMORIAL SCHOOL is friendly and transparent. We are delighted to inform you that from the academic year 2021-22 onwards, Pre KG is being introduced in our school. Registration is the first step for seeking admission followed by an interview and an entrance test as per the class.
Admission Form Click Here
Pre KG and LKG
Child should be admitted in
- Pre KG at the age of 3 years (3-4 years)
- LKG at the age of 4 years (4-5 years)
- UKG at the age of 5 years (5-6 years)
ADMISSION TO CLASS I – VIII AND XI
- The admissions to Class I onwards is done on the basis of availability of seats in a particular division.
- The child must have passed the previous class from a recognised school
- The admission process is focused on understanding the student thoroughly through the Interview, Academic report of the previous school and an entrance test conducted by the school.
- (Date / suitable time for academic assessment followed by interview will be given at the time of registration)
- TC from the previous school is compulsory.
- The parent will have to visit the SCHOOL OFFICE to collect the Admission Form.
- The Admission Form should be neatly and correctly filled in and submitted along with all relevant documents for admission process.
- The parent of the shortlisted students shall be intimated telephonically and and via e-mail regarding the offer of admission.
- Parents are requested to carry the following along with the Admission Form.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School (Class II onwards) and its photocopies.
- Original Birth Certificate and its photocopies.
- Original Aadhar Card of child and its photocopies.
- Photograph of applicants parents or guardians along with Aadhar card and contact details.
In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
Parents are advised to check the transport facility and its availability before applying for the admission. Admission does not guarantee school bus facilities. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BUS ROUTE
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CLASS XI
For any further query you may contact us through:
Contact : 0471 - 2618810 ,0471 - 2617810
Email : email@example.com
1. What is the process of online school admission?
BISHOP PEREIRA MEMORIAL SCHOOL ensures an easy and convenient method to help parents with the online admission process. Parents need to fill the application form. Our school team will then get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
2. What is the admission procedure?
The admission procedure involves some simple steps:
- Parents need to fill the registration form in the school website.
- The school team gets in touch with the parents and assists them with the next steps.
- Parents need to collect the Application form from the school office.
- Submission of the Application form and necessary documents.
- For Pre KG and LKG admissions, only an interview is conducted.
- If admission is for classes I and above, the child has to attend an interview, along with the report card from the previous institution and an entrance test (pre-informed date)
- With the completion of these procedures, parents will be intimated by the school office regarding the status of student’s admission.
BISHOP PEREIRA MEMORIAL SCHOOL is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE .No 930300)
4. Where do I contact for admission?
For information related to BISHOP PEREIRA MEMORIAL SCHOOL you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 0471 - 2618810 ,0471 - 2617810